You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

ASK AMILE Submission of the Day.....

OMG!! After the first entry of "ASK AMILE" posted, many of you sent emails and it was sooo much!! I will get to all of them personally or here on I HEART AMILE soon as I can. But this email I got was not a question, but a poem that someone via Twitter wanted me to critique. So Ace_Roth this is for you!!!


Things I Would Say


I can dream and lust, and sometimes feed that lust with fantasies of you naked and writhing under my touch
But I can't say the words. Instead, I lift my hand to touch you. Where the touch lands doesn't matter.
I just move my hand in the direction of this goddess who has taken possession of my heart.
My heart is pounding. Our gazes lock and we communicate without words.
"I want you...," I whisper, and pull you closer. Then, all at once, you choose.
"That's it, don't stop," you say, your voice husky, your fingers playing in my hair.
You gasp when I slide my fingers deep inside you, and clamp my mouth firmly over your clit.
Hungrily I devour you, my fingers playing inside, moving easily because you are so wet.
You writhe and moan in response to every move I make.
"You are incredible," I whisper, kissing your face.
You respond with that enigmatic slight smile that always makes my heart skip a beat.
You have given me a taste of heaven, and I am content.
So these are my memories and my fantasies – my letter to you.
Memories, dreams and fantasies. Your gift to me.
Remember - fantasies or not, you will always own a piece of my heart.

Well sir, I must say that this poem is not only HOT...but a real "panty-dropper", keep up the good work....now I want to hear more from you guys and gals of this entry...go to my Twitter page...located on my CONNECT TO AMILE block..

TTYL SEXY BEAST!!

xoxo