You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Friday, January 1, 2010






Well...its 2010 and a new slate for many of us. I certainly hope that many of us try to make this a positive year since 2009 was very much a whirlwind of a year ,especially for me...I lost my mother and ran into some people that I wish to this very day that I never even knew of their existence. So instead of dwelling of my past, Here's my resolutions for 2010:


1.) Not to chase around looking for love...but not wait for it either.


Since the age of 17, I always have been a little "boy-crazy"...but now being bi-sexual (and I am one seriously)...I seemed to never be alone...but this time I want to take things slow...and not afrad to be single...if that so happens.

2.) Be aware of my surroundings...


3.) Stop being SO FUCKING nice!
I have always been told that I have been to nice to people...which is true. For instance, I befriended a certain person...fuck it! His name is Mich ...and total bad news...lies about things he doesnthave!! While being grateful for a favor of his sister letting my crash at HER place while looking for an apartment....I gave money whenever I had it....put food in the fridge....even cleaned up. But Mich was living under his sister with no job...claiming he was a music producer..rarely showered..and she was out of work due to a her ACL/RCL being torn. Anyhow, due to that ....she lost her apartment around the same time I just moved in mine!! By the kindness of my heart...I let them stay at my place...being as I was grateful for everything that they have done for me. I should have listen to my friends..Mich was STILL not working and not providing no source of income...I was ok with his sister staying there with no ties because I know how it feels to be injured to the point of not being able to work. Anywho, due to my kindness I got fucked in the end...and lost a great friendship with his sis...so NOW I'm taking more steps into where and when my kindness should be applied.


4.) Will NEVER let anyone's negativity destroy what goals I want to pursue.
Everyone always claim how they "love their haters".....I hate you all just as much as you hate me...Alll I am going to say is....Thanks for keeping my name in the light...and I hope you all catch gonorrhea and DIE of swine flu!!....Until then, I'll keep.....ROCKIN' ON!!




5.) STOP AT NOTHING TO SHINE!!!