You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Very Special ASK AMILE: SEX HEALTH QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!

Ok....so I am actually in my hometown (Killeen Tx.) on family vaca....but I just forget how boring this town is. Plus, being in a dry county as this...no cocktails anywhere in sight on the weekdays (unless I want to drive 20 mins out...UGH!!). Plus the weather just freakin' sucks!! Well, that is what led me to post 2 BLOGS TODAY!!! But this one is special...  I actually took the time to read 25 ASK AMILE emails!!!! ...plus I will be answering some of them today. So enjoy!


xoxo
Amile

Stressed About a Sex Drought




Q:I haven’t had sex in over a year. Will that effect me when I finally get it on again?
                                                                                        -Teresa M. Yonkers, Ny
No. It might hurt a bit when your guy first enters you, but nothing a little lube can’t ease.


Hooking Up with a Stud



Q: I just started dating a guy who has a piercing on his penis. Is this dangerous to me?
                                                                                                  Samantha J. Torrance, CA


There’s no way to guarantee the condom won’t break, so make sure he’s been tested for STDs and use an alternative form of birth control. Making sure you’re well lubricated during intercourse will help minimize the chance of it ripping.


Q:I’m 23 and have totally lost my sex drive. I’m in a good relationship, but I can’t get aroused. Why?
                                                                                                              Tiana T. Orlando, FL.

It’s most likely stress, but talk to your gyno to rule out physical issue, like a side effect of the Pill.

The Hair Up There



Q: I have some hair on my breasts. Is this normal, and can I just razor it off? - Rebbeca S. Orange Co. CA

It’s normal and common, especially around the nipples. Shaving can lead to ingrowns, so a depilatory is safer.


Worse than the Munchies


Q: My boyfriend smokes pot. Could this be why he has trouble staying hard? -Anoynomus Pasadena, CA

It might be, but weak erections can also have a physical or emotional cause. Ask him to take a break and see if helps.


Unsexy Side Effect


Does having a lot of sex affect how often I have to poop? -Connie M. Okinawa, Jpn

No. But that question was worth  a shot.










If you would like to submit your questions to Amile please submit them to the appropriate link located on the right. ALL submitted questions are reviewed. Only questions pertaining to contents of the blog (SPORTS, SEX /PERSONAL ADVICE) will only be selected for review. Amile Waters was an OB/GYN nurse for US Navy and is currently going to UCLA Med School to persue her Doctorate. All sexual advice is all textbook and from her experience as a nurse in such field.