You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Drake Cancels His European Tour

Rapper Drake has been forced to pull out of plans to tour Europe so he can be by his sick mother's side as she undergoes "emergency" surgery for a mystery illness.





DRAKEThe Best I Ever Had hit-maker was due to perform at a string of summer music festivals, including the Wireless, Oxeygen and T In The Park events, in addition to a number of solo gigs across the continent.



However, the shows have been scrapped so the Canadian star can fly home to support his mom. In a statement, he says, "Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated. In light of this news, I have made the difficult decision to cancel my European tour in order to support her during her recovery. I ask everyone to please respect my family's privacy during this time."



Drake recently opened up about his mother's ailing health, admitting she is so ill, he's "scared" of losing her.



In his MTV documentary Drake: Better Than Good Enough, he said, "My mom is sick. So that scares me a lot. She's been the most supportive person I've ever had in my life - the only person that loves me unconditionally, really. I know a lot of people love me and I love a lot of people. But to love somebody unconditionally is different."

Lets all wish positive energy to Drake, his lovely mom and family. Prayers to you all!!!