You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kanye Joins Twitter, YET Puts on A Act For Facebook [VIDEO INSIDE]

So Mr. Louis Vuttion Don has now join the millions of people (especially celebs) in the world of Twitter, I also like to call it our "Society's Diary". Here was his first Tweet:

But during my occasional "bake and browse" moments, I finally tripped upon this video taken at Facebook headquarters yesterday where troubled music producer Kanye West spit lyrics to 4 of his tracks off his upcoming album.



Kanye jumped on top of a table in a conference room surrounded by rosy cheeked 20-something techies, who probably hoped he would fall and really give them something to talk about. Imagine being at your cubicle when all of sudden,some black guy jumps on a table and screaming out,



“My chain heavy,
yeah, yeah, my chain heavy
My chain heavy
my chain too heavy
my chain heavy
my chain too heavy."



Well, you get it.



You can watch the video below, but there’s really nothing to see here. YAWN!