You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Win a CUSTOMIZED solo video of Amile Waters (Details Inside)

Well, Well, Well, this year is going by great... constant traveling, meeting new people. But its all worth it! 
Now its my turn to say THANK YOU in a very naughty way. (Wink,Wink) Want a solo video of me telling you personally how much I appreciate supporting this NAKED SPORTS-JUNKIE?!? Read the details below :


 I am featured in this Spring Issue in STUNNAZ MAGAZINE!!  This issue has alot of smoking hot models including Nina Santiago who is on the cover.Yep. Mainstream life is alot harder but it pays off one at a time!! Here's how this can benefit you: 


1. Pre-Order your copy today by clicking on the magazine cover below: 


2. When you recieve your copy in the mail. Send a picture of you with the magazine to my EMAIL .

The first 10 fan pics I recieve gets there own customized video!!! 

Can't wait to see them. 

xoxo AW