You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wanna win an Amile Waters AUTOGRAPHED copy of the latest Stunnaz Mag??? Details Inside:

Well, Well, Well, this year is going by great... constant traveling, meeting new people. But its all worth it! Now its my turn to say THANK YOU in a very naughty way. (Wink,Wink) Want a autograph copy of Stunnaz Magazine w/me telling you personally how much I appreciate supporting this NAKED SPORTS-JUNKIE?!? Read the details below :

 I am featured in this Spring Issue in STUNNAZ MAGAZINE!!  This issue has alot of smoking hot models including Nina Santiago who is on the cover.Yep. Mainstream life is alot harder but it pays off one at a time!! Here's what you can  SEND ME YOUR BEST "I LOVE AMILE" PICS:  


1.) NO nudity.... I dont want to see your penis, tits or butts. 


2.) Its simple... HOLD a paper with "I LOVE AMILE" on it. Take a picture and email it to amilesquestions@gmail.com


3.) THE TOP 6 will have an autographed magazine from yours truly.