You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Excuse me....who is the coolest NFL owner alive?? BUD ADAMS!!!

11/16/2009- So yesterday I heard about the news that Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams, flipping the bird at Buffalo Bills fans and/or team. I am a huge fan of the Titans...even own my very skimpy Titans undies and bikini!! For those of you who missed out on this news, here's a clip for you.







Now he has the nerve to apologize?? Reports stated that he was fined by 250K by the NFL. As my buddy Ed Lover always says C'MON SON!!!

He does not have to apologize for that....What kinda of world are we living in?? A world thats a fucking prison? On Planet Bullshit? In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks??




Well,I think you are one super cool, dude, Mr. A
So, I am off to see some Monday Night Football....Ravens vs Browns...who will win tonight?!? IDK...My money is on the Ravens...

Until Next Time
xoxo