You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mufi signs new artist: BERT & ERNIE

So, for everyone who checks out my Twitter page (www.twitter.com/amile_waters) always wanted to know who is this @whoismufi person I always rant and say alot of The Office quotes to? Well Mufi is my roomie and close friend of mine...we always rant to each other on Twitter but its all love...thats what keeps us close. Plus she is one BADASS SINGER!



AAWWW!! Mufi and I at Spondivts in Atlanta BET HIP HOP WEEKEND!!



Anywho, she told me about these new artist she discovered and wanted me to show the world their debut:


So ladies and gents with out any further due...GIVE IT UP FOR BURT AND ERNIE!!







(Ok...ok...it was just a funny vid...had to put it out there!!)


Until Next Time,
xoxo