You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smooth Jazz, Great Atmosphere, ...did I mention the BAND??



I had the opportunity to see them live last Friday...and did I mention how awesome they are?? Jazz from all types of eras and smooth R&B...to start your Friday or Saturday's nights off right. Jarvis Evans has a really strong voice yet can smooth it out for a wonderful ballad. I might make it this Friday. Yet, I do have some sexy photoshoots to do this weekend!!

I told the artist himself of the amazing perfomance (via TWITTER) and this is his responses:

@Amile_Waters Aww thanks!!! Why are you making my cheeks fall off this morning!!! Cant stop smiling!

@Amile_Waters Aww thanks alot... You looked to nice last night! YOU WHERE SUPER!!!!!! Im going to dedicate another song to you!!!!!

Well, you better Mr. Evans...you better..


Check out singer Jarvis Evans and his amazing guitarist; Dean Coppolino at Uptown Lounge in Atlanta GA. Details are on the flyer above.