You are Daily Visitor #.....

Somethin' To Rock To!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

WTF MOMENT Of the Day: VY WHY???

Today I am sitting comfortably at home watching the news....when WTF moment of the day began in from to me just only 2 hours into my morning. Some of you guys may have already seen the video of  Mr. Young go head to head with punches at one of my fav hot spots in Dallas, Club Onyx. The sought-after quarterback of my ULTIMATE football team.,Tennessee Titans; claims that the altercation started with an upside-down Longhorn sign (which as an alumni myself...I will see my black ass turn red too...) and wended with a few "pushes" and no punches.



NFL commissioner went on to Twitter to basically answer to all of us TITAN fans of what might be the punishment to Mr. Young assault charges (which police issued as a Class C assault {ouch} ) by basically stating : "we will see what happens." WTF?? Here is the video from the incident which provides no audio.:











So as I shake my head in full of shame...my only hope is that Young can just take his meds and lead Tennessee to another victory.

xoxo